Demetrius Jackson | Post Practice | 4.14.16

Advertisement
Finally someone came out and straight up said it. No one trusted that the old coaches knew what they were talking about. If your team doesn't believe in your coaching ability and staff, then you already lost half your games.

[video=youtube_share;4HJflwA5D1A]https://youtu.be/4HJflwA5D1A[/video]

Gotta love D jackson's honesty about this coaching staff compared to you know who.. Its apparent the players "Respect coach Kool" and trust him totally.

Advertisement
I roll w/ D Jack. True Cane, man. Kid wanted to be here, stays around the community to make sure kids have a positive role model, and is honest w/ his interviews. I wish this kid nothing but the best. Instead of having threads about kids who dissed us and didnt want to be here, more threads should be made about kids like this. If he can connect his potential with his heart, he'll be another great Cane in the league.

Indeed. It's hard not to like the kid. I think now that the cuffs have been removed he's going to be a difference maker for us on passing downs and has a bright bright future ahead of him.

I roll w/ D Jack. True Cane, man. Kid wanted to be here, stays around the community to make sure kids have a positive role model, and is honest w/ his interviews. I wish this kid nothing but the best. Instead of having threads about kids who dissed us and didnt want to be here, more threads should be made about kids like this. If he can connect his potential with his heart, he'll be another great Cane in the league.

Great kid and keeps it real. Most of us knew that Fat Al and crew were a farce long before they were finally put out to pasture.

DJ should make a big impact as a pass rusher under Kul's tutelage.

I roll w/ D Jack. True Cane, man. Kid wanted to be here, stays around the community to make sure kids have a positive role model, and is honest w/ his interviews. I wish this kid nothing but the best. Instead of having threads about kids who dissed us and didnt want to be here, more threads should be made about kids like this. If he can connect his potential with his heart, he'll be another great Cane.

Well said.

tumblr_mpz3chpRqT1sytgpro1_400.gif

Advertisement
I root for this guy as well. You can go and do work in an unfamiliar community and bring happiness to those that you don't know or you can do the same in your own community. He choose to be present and make a difference where he lives.

Advertisement
Back