Demand for FSU tickets

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I've had two separate high school coaches tell me this week that they called the phone line to request tickets for their players and the line was so busy that they had to wait to get through. Great sign for the demand of the this game.

Advertisement
Pete, if UM gives them tickets they can only interact with UM coaches correct?

I hope this isn't an attempt to get an extra peek at FSU

I've had two separate high school coaches tell me this week that they called the phone line to request tickets for their players and the line was so busy that they had to wait to get through. Great sign for the demand of the this game.

I actually think that the restriction on the number of tickets we can give out to kids during the season has actually helped with regards to the interest in this game. The atmosphere should be great for this one. I cannot wait.

This is a very good sign. Can't wait for this Saturday. I'll tell ya'll which recruits I see there.

Winning this game would be massive. If we win I would imagine it would really help our case with the upper echelon prospects.

Advertisement
Winning this game would be massive. If we win I would imagine it would really help our case with the upper echelon prospects.

The art of stating the obvious....

The art of stating the obvious....

More like the fallacy of an argument that assumes something that the argument is attempting to prove; begging the question.

Advertisement
Back