Dee Anderson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish somebody would post actual data that proves big body receivers are actually better RZ targets than shorter guys. I don't follow CFB around the country, but in the NFL that isn't the norm. Who's the guy that is useless/so-so elsewhere and a beast on RZ?

Same argument used when the Njoku kid bounced, the guy can't get on the field for ****, but would become some RZ beast

I wish somebody would post actual data that proves big body receivers are actually better RZ targets than shorter guys. I don't follow CFB around the country, but in the NFL that isn't the norm. Who's the guy that is useless/so-so elsewhere and a beast on RZ?

Same argument used when the Njoku kid bounced, the guy can't get on the field for ****, but would become some RZ beast
Kyle Rudolph? Not sure he's useless but they definitely throw it to him a lot more in the redzone.... actually I'm just assuming as I rarely watch the Vikings

Advertisement
Ummmm he was our best offensive player the last 3 or so games of the season by a giant margin. Lol at this porst.
How many offensive weapons did we have the last three games? And how many points did we put on the board? Sure he's tall, fast and catches the ball when he wont be touched but that boy is soft as ****. He's guaranteed to drop the ball if a defender is within 5 yards. He just might have more drops than catches lol

How many offensive weapons did we have the last three games? And how many points did we put on the board? Sure he's tall, fast and catches the ball when he wont be touched but that boy is soft as ****. He's guaranteed to drop the ball if a defender is within 5 yards. He just might have more drops than catches lol

Well to put it bluntly, we were missing quite a few...

No Jordan all 3...Thomas in and out and absent last 1...No Dallas last 2, Harris missed 2h of Duke.

I don't want this kid...Sounds like a lazy piece of ****. Suspended lack of conditioning?

Well to put it bluntly, we were missing quite a few...

No Jordan all 3...Thomas in and out and absent last 1...No Dallas last 2, Harris missed 2h of Duke.

I don't want this kid...Sounds like a lazy piece of ****. Suspended lack of conditioning?
I wouldn’t mind Anderson. Sometimes players transfer and it lights a fire. Maybe he just wasn’t happy there. The reports about him fit in well with our “culture”

Advertisement
He can't block and his hands are suspect. And he only played then because Brevin was injured. Big facts.
Come on man his hands weren't suspect at the end of the year and he showed big play ability. Hes going to be a good one for us. Got to remember hes still just a baby and im hoping the switch has flipped and hes ready to take off.

Come on man his hands weren't suspect at the end of the year and he showed big play ability. Hes going to be a good one for us. Got to remember hes still just a baby and im hoping the switch has flipped and hes ready to take off.

🙏

He can't block and his hands are suspect. And he only played then because Brevin was injured. Big facts.
He’s also a true Sophomore that came in wiry and needed a shirt to grow into his body.

Instead of course we had to rush him to the field as a true frosh. Got hurt. And is still attempting to understand how to use his frame.

A little early to write him off as a bust. The way he ended the season is encouraging that he is beginning to learn what it’s gonna take to get to that level of maximizing his talent. Only will help him if we don’t keep pretending he’s some kind of in-line blocking TE and flex him out like we should be

Advertisement
Back