Decade of Dominance Documentary

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Years ago, my dad taped this documentary for me on VHS. It cannot be overstated how much I enjoyed it. Being born in 1995, I didn't have the pleasure of seeing our Canes win their first four titles, so this tape was the only way I could learn about the history of the program.

I used to watch this video over and over and over again until it somehow got lost in a move. Ever since then, I've been looking for it and finally found it on YouTube. For those who haven't seen it yet, enjoy. It's better than the 30 for 30 documentaries, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Years ago, my dad taped this documentary for me on VHS. It cannot be overstated how much I enjoyed it. Being born in 1995, I didn't have the pleasure of seeing our Canes win their first four titles, so this tape was the only way I could learn about the history of the program.

I used to watch this video over and over and over again until it somehow got lost in a move. Ever since then, I've been looking for it and finally found it on YouTube. For those who haven't seen it yet, enjoy. It's better than the 30 for 30 documentaries, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing, great memories. Hopefully there will be more titles in the immediate future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back