Dear Florida Fans

Negged for unnecessary jackass ness (grammar issue intentional) on an epic post on a great day.

here's to coal in your stocking for that one

Neg these nuts ****.

If you were to post that message to a Gator fan the only person that would look stupid is YOU.

Can't even ****in' form a sentence and he's calling people "dumb".

sentences are over rated

Go lay your drunk *** down somewhere. LOL

dam bra, dont take life too seriously thundercat! U wiil never make it out alive!
let my ***** eliteproxy do his thang baby boy!
PLP!

True. True.

Carry on.

Advertisement
Wildcat's always coaching. He's coaching eliteproxy hard. It's gonna make eliteproxy truly elite.

If it wasn't so grammaticality terrible it would probably be cool.
Negged for unnecessary jackass ness (grammar issue intentional) on an epic post on a great day.

here's to coal in your stocking for that one

Neg these nuts ****.

If you were to post that message to a Gator fan the only person that would look stupid is YOU.

Can't even ****in' form a sentence and he's calling people "dumb".

I'll call you dumb for all that BS you spewed about South FL recruits not being able to run a hybrid 3-4 defense. Bwahahahahahaha!
That Miami defense Coach D ran looked good to me. All of you coach D haters can eat a ****.

Advertisement
I hate proxy. I don't get why you all rep him as much as you have. Overrated

129.gif

one of the top posts of the day. speak truth about turnovers...all these news outlets talkin bout UiF giving it up/away..no one giving us props for taking the ball away

one of the top posts of the day. speak truth about turnovers...all these news outlets talkin bout UiF giving it up/away..no one giving us props for taking the ball away

They sound like the idiot delusioNOLE fans last year when UF took the ball away from them 5 times to beat them. Heard the same excuses from their fans.

When the clock ticked to zero Miami had more points on the scoreboard. That's all that matters.

Advertisement
If it wasn't so grammaticality terrible it would probably be cool.

I swear people on here care about grammar way too much. too many professors on here

Oh, I normally give 2 ****s about grammar but when you're trying to roast a fan base and calling them dumb/stupid you MIGHT wanna make sure your grammar is up to par. Just sayin.

that was a drunk belligerent football **** talking...This isn't fuc_king Golf!

I didn't call anyone dumb or try to cross reference facts to prove that UF fans are actually stupid. That was straight up **** talking.

If you are at a game and some guy yells "you bitc_h fu_ck mother fu_cker all stupid *** UF fu_cks" are you going to turn around and say "excuse me sir, when you are trying to address the opposing team as "stupid" you may want to sharpen your vocabulary so you don't come across as illiterate" ...he might throw his beer at your head.

I was going to update the picture with the correction but now I am going to leave it as is!

Advertisement
Is it really that difficult to just admit you made it while drunk and a few corrections can make it even better? Are you really so stubborn you'd prefer to look ignorant and incapable of performing basic grammar to win some internet argument?

Is it really that difficult to just admit you made it while drunk and a few corrections can make it even better? Are you really so stubborn you'd prefer to look ignorant and incapable of performing basic grammar to win some internet argument?

dude the very next thing I said was I was hammered when I made that. You actually think UF fans are going to come in here and read any of this? they are hiding. they will not look at anything Miami related for the next 5 years.

dude the very next thing I said was I was hammered when I made that. You actually think UF fans are going to come in here and read any of this? they are hiding. they will not look at anything Miami related for the next 5 years.

You make a valid point.

Advertisement

its called PTSD

Advertisement
Back