DE Richard McIntosh

I do not think we take 3 DEs with the small class size an scholarship restrictions.

You always find room for defensive lineman, and plus, like some people have stated, he could end up at defensive tackle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not think we take 3 DEs with the small class size an scholarship restrictions.

You always find room for defensive lineman, and plus, like some people have stated, he could end up at defensive tackle.

It will be a almost full class. I don't understand where a lot of you get this small class BS. Many have done the calculations and it will be around 22 signed this year.

It will be a almost full class. I don't understand where a lot of you get this small class BS. Many have done the calculations and it will be around 22 signed this year.

Don't we have only around 13 SRs on scholarship and need to self impose 2 or 3 ships this year.How do we get to 22.

We have to get the best DLinemen in our back yard! Anytime you add better talent than some of the existing talent it improves your team. I don't think we are nowhere near cherry picking defensive talent. I understand the numbers, but instead of trying to be exact to needs, we should also be just as diligent to accepting better talent.

I've seen him play basketball a handful of times. He is easily the 6'4 he is listed at may even be 6'5 ish. I would say he's in the 240 lb range. He plays basketball so I'm sure that has kept some weight off of him

Advertisement
I've seen him play basketball a handful of times. He is easily the 6'4 he is listed at may even be 6'5 ish. I would say he's in the 240 lb range. He plays basketball so I'm sure that has kept some weight off of him

I don't think he's playing aau this spring/summer. Will Probably add weight

Talked to him today said hes planning to decide during the season and is taking unofficial trips to fsu and uf next month if he can

Advertisement
BUMP, update on the kid:

Gerry HamiltonVerified account ‏@HamiltonESPN

At Cardinal Gibbons: #Canes DE commit Richard McIntosh up to 265-pounds from 235 last season. #SceneandHeard

Bv5fK_QIMAAtKvt.jpg

BUMP, update on the kid:

Gerry HamiltonVerified account ‏@HamiltonESPN

At Cardinal Gibbons: #Canes DE commit Richard McIntosh up to 265-pounds from 235 last season. #SceneandHeard

View attachment 24844

There was a post earlier in the thread that stated they didnt think Strowbridge could grow into a DT because he was only 240. The weight isnt important, the frame of the player is the more telling aspect. These kids just started their senior year, and wont hit a college weight program for another 4-8 months, depending if they EE. McIntosh now looks more and more like a big pickup, because there is reason to believe he is at least gonna be a SDE here.

Advertisement
Back