DE Grant Harris

Advertisement
This is an interesting scenario because he wants to play Defensive End and his alleged "Favorite school" Mississippi State wants him at DT.

The fact that he's never committed to Miss. St was always weird to me when they showed the most interest in him and are local. Guess Titos finally let me in on the secret so this'll be interesting

Advertisement
Auburn, LSU, Bammer pull out of that state like crazy....I wish we would target it more.

Lee Chambers.

He is very good at setting the edge and is athletic enough to still get pressure on the QB, have been a fan of his for a while. It will be interesting to see how things pan out with only have 2-4 spots left for the 2014 class with 1 being held for JC Jackson and A big WR.

I think Harris becomes a UM hedging option for if T. McCray flips to LSU, since he lists himself as a medium 2014 UM commit !

I also think 2014 DE Kevin Bronson is just as good and a sfl kid, he almost commited to UM early but waited to long to commit an I think UM moved on fearing a repeat of what happened with his cousin Keith Bryant.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Auburn, LSU, Bammer pull out of that state like crazy....I wish we would target it more.

Lee Chambers.

Ten out of the top 11 players from MS are committed to Ole miss or Miss State. (2014)

8 out of the top 10 players from MS committed to miss state or ole miss. (2013)

7 out of the top 11 players (2012)

8 out of the top ten (2011)

8 out of the top ten (2010)

And so on

Shaping up to be one of golden and co's signature "we sign this great stud kid out of no where!!" type close

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back