Davon Godchaux rivals 12/3

-set up his official visit to Miami for the weekend of Jan. 25.
-says "I know that one, and I know LSU will be my last visit," "I also have more visits coming up but I haven't set those up yet."
-is a soft LSU commitment
-Franklin is recruiting him to Miami
-"We just talk about coming down there to see Miami, see how I like it," "He talks about how they need D linemen. He says I can come in and play right away, that I would just have to come in and grind."
-about what would get him to UM "I don't know. I just want to see the vibe; I haven't seen a lot of places"
-says "Miami, I really want to see how things are down there. I remember the U when they had Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin."
-says (on his perception on canes 9 win season) "People are still going to Miami because it's a beautiful place and the team is on the rise. Losing three games, if you're a true fan, that shouldn't do anything."

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1582506

Advertisement
He remembers the U when we had Micheal Irvin and Ray Lewis?!?! ****, just how old is this kid!? :eekeyes:

Grown *** man.....WANT!

Advertisement
don't care if its a vacation. We have decent facilities now. Bring his big *** down here pronto.

Good that he at least has some sort of interest before visiting. Dont think we will be in it though. but good sign

"So like The U and stuff..."

Just get him on campus; you never know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back