David Thompson missing 2012 football season due to surgery

T

TheU1991

The Seventh Floor ‏@TheSeventhFloor
David Thompson will miss the 2012 football season with shoulder surgery. Hopes to be back for baseball. #Canes

A scope revealed a labrum tear that no one knew was there. Recovery is expected to take 3-6 months. #Canes

Thompson played his entire HS baseball season with the tear. Had no idea. #Canes

Advertisement
Throwing or off shoulder? Hard to be 100% in 6 months from a labrum repair, and you definitely don't want to rush back from it.

I thought something was off with him this baseball season..even though he still had the best season in Dade county lol

Advertisement
lol ya'll act like like he was going to see any significant time. Good he would have redshirted anyway. I hope he has a successful recovery.

jw410 said:
lol ya'll act like like he was going to see any significant time. Good he would have redshirted anyway. I hope he has a successful recovery.

Not one previous post that I saw "acted" like he was starting. What u reading?

Advertisement
pcity... i'm referring to this even being a big topic. I wish we would talk more about our starters and contributors on this site. We seem to do a lot of foreshadowing on here. Just my observations lately.

Advertisement
jw410 said:
pcity... i'm referring to this even being a big topic. I wish we would talk more about our starters and contributors on this site. We seem to do a lot of foreshadowing on here. Just my observations lately.

This is the recruiting board man. U don't get to much talk of juniors and seniors on the recruiting board. And unless its already happened its speculation. So I still don't get your quarrel. Not flaming, just saying.

Advertisement
Back