Darrion Owens

Advertisement
Grace played a nice game as well. Was all over the field.

Yep. The entire crew played well. Perryman played like a boss.

Yea the idiot sitting in front of me was yelling "you don't do that!" When Denzel started pumping out this push-ups in the middle of the field. So I blew my vuvuzela in his ******* hear. Let them have fun...although I believe this team won't play well against FSU if they make the mistakes they did today. Beating an ACC rival is more than enough of a reason to celebrate.

Advertisement
Grace and Owens are gonna have great careers here. You can already see it early on. Very impressive.

Grace should be starting over Kirby.

Yep, I like what I seen from Grace and Owens. But Also, see Kirby starting to play like he is suppose to. He is flying around and making stops.

Grace and Owens are gonna have great careers here. You can already see it early on. Very impressive.

Grace should be starting over Kirby.

they dont even play the same spot.....

they should be on the field alot TOGETHER....

Owens will be in the Armbrister role next year...if no frio is still here...Owens will grow to be a 6'3 235-245 pd backer.....that kid will be scary ...very soon......

Advertisement
Owens is just scratching the surface physically imagine this kid with another 30 pounds and another off season in strength program.

Advertisement
I just hope nothing crazy happens in the off season, seems like we have had a linebacker curse recently.

Grace's best game yet, I have had high hopes for this kid since I saw him tearing it up in the HS All American game. Owens also appears to be legit, the talent is there it just needs to be developed.

Advertisement
Owens Kirby Grace
M.Smith Young mcCray/ Gordnier

Perry will play LB before Smith, McCray and Gordnier who all play the DE/LB Hybrid role that McCord is locking down.

People keep sleeping on Perry, he is a beast!

AQM will also be back next year as a RS soph!

Advertisement
Back