Darrell Langham 247 update

-Langham (6-5, 190) kept a low profile at the time and has basically continued to do so ever since. He hasn’t been visiting other schools or wavering on his pledge.

-knows what Miami has to offer but he took his official visit this weekend to see campus one more time. One highlight was the time he was able to spend with the coaches.

-says “We had the opportunity to talk a lot more with my recruiter, Brennan Carroll,” “He was saying they need to get me out on the field for those deep routes. He said nobody locks up starting spots now, it comes down to how you train in practice.”

-focus is now on making his college career successful. He hopes the time he spent with the current players will help contribute to that.

-says “My dad came with me and I think he had a lot of fun,” “We hung around with some of the players and we stopped by one of the receivers houses. I know they work hard and Herb Waters let me know how it is. He told me you have to be on time for everything and make sure you stay on top of things.”

-didn’t have much doubt about the Hurricanes anyway but he’s even more excited about his future home after this weekend.

-says “I’m really excited to be a part of their program,” “I see a bright future and winning a lot more games. I look at the receiving corps and I know we’re good there. (Phillip) Dorsett and Herb Waters should have big seasons next year.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...ation.Success=You+have+successfully+logged+in!

Advertisement
Very underrated kid. Would be a 4 star at FSU or SEC school

Last edited:
He's been as solid as anybody because remember waaaaaay back when he was "interested in FSU"? Yeah I dont or remember him visiting any school

Advertisement
He and Tyre Brady out wide will be lethal in a couple of years, with Berrios in the slot of course.

Advertisement
I'm going to be watching the troika of Barrios, Langham and Brady. Does anyone have any comments about their speed?

Strangely Streeter actually started to play to his potential in the 1 year he was with Golden but left before he could really reach it...............Shannon ****ed it up

Advertisement
This kid has been the most interesting prospect to me. It's like he has all the tools but still needs alot if work. Sometimes it looks like he can be a day contributer and then sometimes he looks like a redshift. I think he will redshirt his freshman year. Gain weight and come out beast mode as a freshman

Strangely Streeter actually started to play to his potential in the 1 year he was with Golden but left before he could really reach it...............Shannon ****ed it up

He might still be getting burn in the league if he didn't bounce early...

He might still be getting burn in the league if he didn't bounce early...

Might? He had 1st round potential just as a deep threat if he stayed, **** Stephen Hill was sorry and got selected in the 2nd because he was tall, fast and could run deep

Advertisement
I dont see the Streeter comparisons at all. He's not nearly as fast or explosive. IMO he's more of a Greg Carr type.

Advertisement
Back