Darnell Jenkins on NFL Network right now

Playing flag football in the American Flag Football League semifinals. Think his team needs to win 2 more games and they play a team of ex NFL players for $1 million

Advertisement
Advertisement
The one 90 something yard td catch VS ncst. Kirbys only completion that game.

I still think he might have been in bounds on that would-be TD late in the game. It would've been Kirby's 2nd completion and would've won the game.

Wow just the name Darnell Jenkins takes me back! He was a good kid. One of the lone offensive standouts on those teams.

Playing flag football in the American Flag Football League semifinals. Think his team needs to win 2 more games and they play a team of ex NFL players for $1 million

I saw that briefly at work, heard the name, and was like... uhhhhh?

Good for him. Miami guy who had a great senior season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I was excited to see him.Was hoping to see him against my squad. My team actually made it to the final 4 but we got dusted. lol. I refused to play in that 7on7 AFFL crap. I like our normal 8 on 8 better. It was fun to see my boyz put on for the team and state of VA.

#primetimeallthetime

Thank God he caught that ****** onside kick vs fsu in the twin game.... Announcers talking about onside kick.... The **** it was... He shanked it

Advertisement
Back