Darling vs Bain 1 on 1's from Miami Nike Camp

Advertisement
Young McDermott held his own! Good to see. Darling looks like he's been in the NFL for about ten years. Bain is a better looking athlete then I expected. Didn't quite get to the QB though.

From the limited video there McDermott, Darling and Kirkland pass the look test. That Ribalta kid is enormous. Thats the one from Hialeah right?

Advertisement
Im impressed my Darling and McDermott and Bain. Darling looks like an NFL tackle. Bain is especially impressive considering that he projects as a DT and was coming off the corner at said NFL looking tackle.

McDermott looks like a 5* in that video. He didn't show much of that athleticism and skills in his high school highlights. His flexibility, balance and technique are superb.

Darling looks the same as he does on film. Massive frame and good athleticism but still very raw. His footwork was very sloppy and he doesn't understand how to kickslide properly or use his hands. Those are problems that can and will be fixed.

Bain looks good imo, considering the kind of prospect he is. He looks big, quick and agile which is all I want to see from him. He's very inexperienced and thus very raw, so I don't expect him to dominate just yet against good competition. The important thing to note is that his athleticism his translating to the field. Pass rush moves and functional strength will come to him in time.

I like Chad Thomas quite a bit. Pass rushing is effortless for hikm because of his long arms, body control and agility. I like Stacy Thomas as well but he's too small and our class is gonna be too small for him to be a part of it.

McDermott looks like a 5* in that video. He didn't show much of that athleticism and skills in his high school highlights. His flexibility, balance and technique are superb.

Darling looks the same as he does on film. Massive frame and good athleticism but still very raw. His footwork was very sloppy and he doesn't understand how to kickslide properly or use his hands. Those are problems that can and will be fixed.

Bain looks good imo, considering the kind of prospect he is. He looks big, quick and agile which is all I want to see from him. He's very inexperienced and thus very raw, so I don't expect him to dominate just yet against good competition. The important thing to note is that his athleticism his translating to the field. Pass rush moves and functional strength will come to him in time.

I like Chad Thomas quite a bit. Pass rushing is effortless for hikm because of his long arms, body control and agility. I like Stacy Thomas as well but he's too small and our class is gonna be too small for him to be a part of it.

Yeah Chad Thomas is really good I like him. Him and Keyon Brown in the next class would be nice.

I've said before Stacy Thomas is my fav DE just wish he was a couple inches taller.

Advertisement
Sandley Jean-Felix looks raw but like he has all the goods. Will be interesting to follow his senior season to see how he does, kid could blow up imo.

Advertisement
Back