Off-Topic Dangers of artificial vaginas

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought this was going to be a cautionary tale from @TheMatador about his fleshlight.
Don’t have one. There was a **** star who was one of the first models—can’t remember her name. She was really hot. But they don’t make her model anymore. Thought for half a second about whether it might be available on EBay….but then they might only sell used…..nevermind.

Don’t have one. There was a **** star who was one of the first models—can’t remember her name. She was really hot. But they don’t make her model anymore. Thought for half a second about whether it might be available on EBay….but then they might only sell used…..nevermind.
This thread is taking a very dark turn...

go on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went back and re-read the abstract of the journal article, and I suppose anyone middle-aged or older who intends to use one should go to they're doctor and request a cardiac stress test before buying and using one of these.

Can we agree that at least one danger of artificial vaginas is discussing artificial vaginas??

😂😳😬

Advertisement
I read the article and thought, "so this is what H. R. Geiger's workshop looks like"

crop.jpeg

Advertisement
Back