Dan Le Batard

Advertisement
Please enlighten me on what terrible thing he did.......versus all the careers he's helped get started for others.
I am sure @caneinorlando or @TheOriginalCane can fill in the details more, but the short version is he was a writer for the school newspaper and friends with players through that. He got his break by using off the record quotes and information and stuff he knew by being friends with the players to report on the dirty side of the program. Not reporting stuff off the record is journalism ethics rule #1, violating your friends’ trust and selling them out to get yourself ahead just makes you a POS. But I’m sure you will have an excuse for that behavior for one reason or another.

Actually the exact opposite but you must not like his politics
If you’re a cane fan and like this fat , unfunny, deceitful **** head that makes me question you. You’re sus.
1609685084976.png

I am sure @caneinorlando or @TheOriginalCane can fill in the details more, but the short version is he was a writer for the school newspaper and friends with players through that. He got his break by using off the record quotes and information and stuff he knew by being friends with the players to report on the dirty side of the program. Not reporting stuff off the record is journalism ethics rule #1, violating your friends’ trust and selling them out to get yourself ahead just makes you a POS. But I’m sure you will have an excuse for that behavior for one reason or another.
Scum bag built a career on destroying his alma mater while FSU and Florida were doing the same thing will pell grants. Leave it up to Miami’s own to destroy it , who needs enemies? Even if he didn’t do that I’d still say he’s a fat , unfunny hack that knows zilch about sports.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back