Dan Enos Interview Part 2

Advertisement

Finally!! An OC that gets it!!!

Advertisement
The one part I loved, and I have been saying this for years, is when he said "We need to find THREE WRs and develop the 4th and 5th". THANK YOU. Why the **** do we need 7 WRs rotating in and out? Get your best 3-4 and roll with them. The others just need to sit and wait there turn as they are not good enough yet to take reps. That's how the big boys do it. (Clemson and Bama only played 4 WRs mostly.)

I am hoping Enos cuts back all the rotation crap and rolls with the best 3 guys whoever they maybe.

I am excited with the direction we are headed. Not expecting to make it all the way back this season as there will be some growing pains with the new system, but win the coastal and let the chips fall where they may in the conference title game.

I am cautiously optimistic. Coaches seemingly doing the right things and talking the right things. Players seem to be buying in. Guess after being Cokerized, Shannonized, Goldenized and Richterized the caution is telling me to wait until I see it all in real games to allow myself to get overly opitimistic. I do believe things will rise with this coaching staff though.

I am cautiously optimistic. Coaches seemingly doing the right things and talking the right things. Players seem to be buying in. Guess after being Cokerized, Shannonized, Goldenized and Richterized the caution is telling me to wait until I see it all in real games to allow myself to get overly opitimistic. I do believe things will rise with this coaching staff though.

Take solace in this..if we just had a top 50 offense last year with that defense we are a 10 win team and are in the ACC title game and in a New Years 6 bowl game for the 2nd straight year. We have a competent OC now and we have the players AND we have accountability at all positions especially at QB... Defense looks like it didn't take a step backward. There is much to be excited about. Lets see who rises to the top in the summer where Fall battles are won.

Advertisement
The one part I loved, and I have been saying this for years, is when he said "We need to find THREE WRs and develop the 4th and 5th". THANK YOU. Why the **** do we need 7 WRs rotating in and out? Get your best 3-4 and roll with them. The others just need to sit and wait there turn as they are not good enough yet to take reps. That's how the big boys do it. (Clemson and Bama only played 4 WRs mostly.)

I am hoping Enos cuts back all the rotation crap and rolls with the best 3 guys whoever they maybe.

That's actually how we always did it, until skelator fired the UM culture after the peach bowl!

Last year was worth it. It was a bad one but, man, we've come out the other end waaaaay ahead of where we would have been with a couple more wins . . . This is #TNM for sure . . .

Just think about what Thomas was able to do averaging just 3 touches in a terrible offense. Now imagine 10 touches in a dynamic offense that is designed to get the ball to playmakers in space.

We are going to be doing a lot of f'ucking this year. Strap the f'uck up!

Advertisement
It's just amazing how in just months when we were dead as a program and in need of some serious talent on offense to now be loaded everywhere except the OL is astounding!! Contribute to what many on here thought was the real problem is competent coaching! We all knew that it couldn't just be that we were unlucky to get the top recruits that end up being bust!! But it was that we had talent that went nowhere due to the lack of good coaching that could bring out the best of what we were getting for years!

We now have solid coaching that's pushing these talented guys to fulfill their potential. In just a few months this team looks totally different and really giving us hope that we have a chance to be special on offense "IF" some of these young guys that we have to depend on on the OL continue to surprise with their development in the fall!! I'm getting excited!! GO CANES!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back