Dalvin Cook to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoFlaCane

Redshirt Freshman
God darn it.....

Don't ask me how or to site my source.

Ban me if I'm wrong, but I'm right.... We really needed this kid to turn the corner in letting kids out of Miami.

Advertisement
Cot dammit

Don't ask me my sources either.

Ban me if I'm wrong, but I'M RIGHT...

The OP is 100%

a FA-GGOT

Advertisement
Don't ask me how or to site my source.

765.gif

Advertisement
OP is right. UM just can't play the games that are being played for Cook. I'll leave it at that.

Kid has been committed to 2 other non Dade county schools before too.
They weren't home either.

Oh look, the 4,000th Dalvin Cook thread on this site. You win a prize.

Exactly. Cook committed twice to be someplace esle and twice to NOT play with Joe. Certainly seems he wants to leave and play alone. If staff can flip him from the gator then it is outstanding steal; if not, he was never ours so stop acting like we lost him. Keep the class we have, first and foremost. It is a program changing class as it sits.

Advertisement
Kid hated Dade County all along, we will experience him torching us next year. Hopefully our defense improves.

Exactly. Cook committed twice to be someplace esle and twice to NOT play with Joe. Certainly seems he wants to leave and play alone. If staff can flip him from the gator then it is outstanding steal; if not, he was never ours so stop acting like we lost him. Keep the class we have, first and foremost. It is a program changing class as it sits.

This is wrong. No fire power in the class only an injured RB. Program changers are Duke, Coley, Hester (Devin), Gore. None of those types of players come to play for Miami anymore it's evident. I bet it's the weakness of Jethrow and Donofrio holding us back here.

Advertisement

This is wrong. No fire power in the class only an injured RB. Program changers are Duke, Coley, Hester (Devin), Gore. None of those types of players come to play for Miami anymore it's evident. I bet it's the weakness of Jethrow and Donofrio holding us back here.
That is one of the dumbest posts ever. Oh really its evident that those type of players dont want to play here anymore? You yourself just listed 2 that have been signed in back to back years.

That is one of the dumbest posts ever. Oh really its evident that those type of players dont want to play here anymore? You yourself just listed 2 that have been signed in back to back years.

Things change year to year. All we are hearing this bowl season is how star offensive position players like Cook, Michel, Dixon dont want to come. The reason? Who knows but Elite so fla talent is always going to go to the place that gives them the best chance to win. Everyone thought we had a chance the last couple of year but now after seeing how the defense will never change under Coach D that can be having an effect. You telling me we wouldn't have a better chance at these guys with a better defense and a ACC title appearance?

What a joke. If I was making a prediction as to where Cook will end up I would also say FSU. But does anybody actually take the OP seriously that he has a "source" informing him that Cook is going to FSU? I also have a source telling me the same thing and I have no problem citing those sources.....THEY ARE 99% OF ALL OF THE POSTERS ON ALL OF MESSAGE BOARD SITES. Are you ***king kidding me with this guy? 83 posts and this guy thinks he is breaking the news to everybody that Cook is leaving. Don't ask him to cite his source though.....:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back