GhostofVenice01 MOPE SQUAD INTERNATIONAL Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 17,083 Nov 10, 2014 #101 The Franchise said: GhostofVenice01 said: Cooks grandma is FB saying hes fine and looking forward to us Click to expand... I wish his grandma would suit up and take a knock out shot from Perryman. Click to expand... :XvfmlQQ::XvfmlQQ:
The Franchise said: GhostofVenice01 said: Cooks grandma is FB saying hes fine and looking forward to us Click to expand... I wish his grandma would suit up and take a knock out shot from Perryman. Click to expand... :XvfmlQQ::XvfmlQQ:
hcanes100 25k+ of useless posts & Polls are Bullsh@$ Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 26,823 Nov 10, 2014 #102 GhostofVenice01 said: The Franchise said: GhostofVenice01 said: Cooks grandma is FB saying hes fine and looking forward to us Click to expand... I wish his grandma would suit up and take a knock out shot from Perryman. Click to expand... :XvfmlQQ::XvfmlQQ: Click to expand... wow. I honestly hope Cook plays. I don't want a victory based on injuries and such. Our best line up against your best, and whoever wins, so be it. Hope the good guys win.
GhostofVenice01 said: The Franchise said: GhostofVenice01 said: Cooks grandma is FB saying hes fine and looking forward to us Click to expand... I wish his grandma would suit up and take a knock out shot from Perryman. Click to expand... :XvfmlQQ::XvfmlQQ: Click to expand... wow. I honestly hope Cook plays. I don't want a victory based on injuries and such. Our best line up against your best, and whoever wins, so be it. Hope the good guys win.