Daikwon Fuse

Advertisement
Pete said he looked like a physical beast at the camp the other day, as good as anybody there at the camp. He had never heard of him before either. Wonder what the deal is with why we haven't heard of him.

This is what Pete said: **One of the prospects that I was most impressed with today was 2014 Dwyer DL Daikwon Fuse. He was built like a truck and could really move. I hadn't heard anything about him before today, but he performed well enough for the staff to monitor him down the line. Arguably the best looking kid there from a physical standpoint.

Whatever happened with Thomas Holley? He was supposed to visit a few weekends ago but I don't remember seeing any reports on his visit. Did I miss something?

Advertisement
Whatever happened with Thomas Holley? He was supposed to visit a few weekends ago but I don't remember seeing any reports on his visit. Did I miss something?

"I went to Florida, Florida State and Miami," Holley pointed out. "Notre Dame and Ohio State have very different atmospheres than those schools. Everything about all of these schools is very different. I'm going to sit down with my mom and uncle and talk about what we all liked and didn't like about each of these schools.

"These new visits give me something to help me compare all my schools," he said. "I'm not going to say I like one particular school more than another but these visits have given me some good insight. They really gave me an opportunity to start comparing schools."

From rivals

"I went to Florida, Florida State and Miami," Holley pointed out. "Notre Dame and Ohio State have very different atmospheres than those schools. Everything about all of these schools is very different. I'm going to sit down with my mom and uncle and talk about what we all liked and didn't like about each of these schools.

"These new visits give me something to help me compare all my schools," he said. "I'm not going to say I like one particular school more than another but these visits have given me some good insight. They really gave me an opportunity to start comparing schools."

From rivals

Sounds like the kid is being very contemplative about the process. Good for him.

No matter where he lands, I won't hate on him. As long as he doesn't start firing off "SHOW ME TEH LOVEZ NOLEZ FANS!!!" blasts on Twitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back