D1 Baseball

Advertisement
Projected 3 seed in Gainesville

Any at-large bid w all the mid-week losses and a 50 RPI feels like a blessing at this point. Obviously, these will change much over the next two months.

Any at-large bid w all the mid-week losses and a 50 RPI feels like a blessing at this point. Obviously, these will change much over the next two months.
Hopefully we can stay over .500 at this point. Get a 3 or 4 seed and see what gage and Rafe can do.

Advertisement
I want to revisit what I said during the UF series. I said that was the worst UF team in 5+ years. I was wrong, it’s probably the worst UF team in a decade. I don’t see them hosting without really turning it around, after losing the series to Mizzou this weekend. Cags is the whole team.

I want to revisit what I said during the UF series. I said that was the worst UF team in 5+ years. I was wrong, it’s probably the worst UF team in a decade. I don’t see them hosting without really turning it around, after losing the series to Mizzou this weekend. Cags is the whole team.
It’s a good team. Their coach went out and got field players (not really needed) in the portal and ignored pitching.

It’s a good team. Their coach went out and got field players (not really needed) in the portal and ignored pitching.
Good team yes. But they’ve been elite for the past decade. Unless they flip a switch and multiple guys “find it” they aren’t ever reaching elite status this year.

Good team yes. But they’ve been elite for the past decade. Unless they flip a switch and multiple guys “find it” they aren’t ever reaching elite status this year.
With pitching they are elite. Portal guys not as thought…unless they turn it around

Advertisement
4/9 Midweek:

USC Upstate 9 Clemson 5 Final

William & Mary 4 Duke 2 Final

Miami went 1-6 against Clemson and Duke

Also, Florida State 19 Florida 4 Final

Nick Kurtz from WF

Last 7 games.
15-28 with 11HR’s only 5k’s.

Couple of those Wake kids are getting it going and Hartle is starting to get it on track. Bad start but they still are more than capable of a Deep Omaha run if Burns/Hartle/ Massey stay healthy.

Advertisement
Back