Current CB evals going into 22' ???

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
CIS Experts (you know who you are) I'd love your evals and prognostications on the current players going into next season.
  • Tyrique - Is he leaving/staying? If he stays, will he fully recover from his injuries?
  • Blades - Is he healthy? Can he reclaim a significant rotational role in the CB room?
  • Ivey - With a solid 8 months of Feld's S&C and proper training in a real D system, what's his prognosis for significant reps? I love a comeback story and would love to see him finally live up to his physical abilities.
  • Clarke - I liked what I saw this year and he's only a frosh. What's the word on him moving forward?
  • Dunson - Unless I read it wrong, I think he's our largest, or at least tallest, CB. Does he had the hips and speed to develop there? We're stocked at S and are adding to that room this Wednesday, so I don't if there's room for him to convert to S. Thoughts?
  • Couch - I love DVD as former Cane and recruiter, but I think he might've damaged T'corey's skillset. With some proper training, can our guy rebound? If Feld can put another 10-15 on him, he could be our best pure lockdown CB like he was in 2020.
Love to hear your thoughts on these guys.

Advertisement
Ivey isn't it, boss. Other than that, a lot of question marks at this position group.
Portal help is a must at this position group, especially if TS decides to enter the NFL draft.

Advertisement
Ivey was introduced at senior day. He’s done here.
you can be introduced at senior day and come back. I believe they did that for King, McCloud, Harley, Jarrid Williams etc last year.

Advertisement
Back