Crowd Noise

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
So apparently coaches meet prior to the game to come to an agreement on the artificial crowd noise level. If no agreement is made then no crowd noise will be allowed. Since no agreement was made yesterday there was no artificial crowd noise allowed.

Can someone explain to me why any road team head coach would agree to ANY level of crowd noise? Of course, they are not going to agree if that means that there will be no artificial crowd noise.

Hopefully this is only for non conference games and the ACC has their own rules. If this is the way than at least if the coaches don't agree then crowd noise should be at 50%. If not, just scrap the idea all together because only the dumbest of coaches would agree to crowd noise and I'm afraid our coaches would.

Does anyone have more insight on this?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So apparently coaches meet prior to the game to come to an agreement on the artificial crowd noise level. If no agreement is made then no crowd noise will be allowed. Since no agreement was made yesterday there was no artificial crowd noise allowed.

Can someone explain to me why any road team head coach would agree to ANY level of crowd noise? Of course, they are not going to agree if that means that there will be no artificial crowd noise.

Hopefully this is only for non conference games and the ACC has their own rules. If this is the way than at least if the coaches don't agree then crowd noise should be at 50%. If not, just scrap the idea all together because only the dumbest of coaches would agree to crowd noise.

Does anyone have more insight on this?
That's the policy for all teams this season. I agree; why would a visiting team agree to anything?

I'll bee honest with ewe, crowd noise is knot one of my top 50 topics from the game. I'll have two get back too ewe.

Advertisement
I bet it has to do with them not being in our conference. ACC teams playing ACC teams might have a forced set of rules to abide by, that both teams have to be OK with.

As long as there is crowd noise on the TV, I don't GAF.

Advertisement
Back