Crawford

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
All I could think about with his performance was portis's speech of "how many backups we got in here"

Next man up lives on baby!!

6-0!!!

Advertisement
I really like how you can give him the ball 33 times in a game. He is durable and knows how to get the extra yards, first down, or touchdown on the goal line. This guy is a football player.

this kid played a heck of a game tonight...he is very patient...his legs keep on moving in the hole...
very durable...Love this guy...

He loves contact on special teams and at RB...

Kid gets a game ball for sure

Advertisement
reminds me of damien berry.[/QUOTE]

Dallas seems to have more shiftiness than DB20, but it's a pretty good comparison

Dallas seems to have more shiftiness than DB20, but it's a pretty good comparison

definitely has a more elusiveness, but i meant more that you can just hand him the ball and know you're going to pick up yards.
He runs like he's being chased. Runs hard. You could say those same things about Berry. The circumstances are similar to Berry too. Both got moved to RB after coming in as a safety. Nobody thought either one would ever get much of a look at RB.

Advertisement
Kid runs HARD and has a good burst.

Couple times in this game when he just straight up ran over UNC defenders

I hope the OC realizes how bad our OL can gash defenses when we run power at them. When Clements came in to give Dallas a break even he was ripping of 10 yards gains.

3rd and 2 run with :48 secs to go was fantastic. Clements was running free too. I'd like to see the 3 of them platoon a lot more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back