Craig kuligowski mizzou dline coach

Why the fck would he not bring Kuli back

The only reason I see is that Kuligowski wanted to be the DC after last season before
Pinkel decided on Odom.
And Odom had his own DLine coach at Memphis, Ricky Hunley, so perhaps it could be a
combination of Kuli not wanting to work for Odom and/or Odom wanting Hunley.
But I'm speculating.

Also, speaking of Mizzou coaches, another one who used to work for Pinkel is ALex Grinch
who is in his first year as the Wazzu DC.
He may another coach worth a look. He has good coaching bloodlines from having played/coached
at Mount Union, New Hampshire (Chip Kelly was the OC) and Pinkel.

Advertisement
Didn't Mizzou promote their DC? Why would he not retain his own DL coach?

Looks like it was mutual disagreement more than anything else. Odom and Kul didn’t get along and Kul turned sour towards the program last year when he was passed over for Odom. Guy almost left a top 10 D program to go to “rival” Illinois to prove a point. Kul wasn’t going to accept anything less than D coordinator and Odom wasn’t about to give it to him.

Updating Barry Odom's staff at Mizzou: What's it looking like?

The only reason I see is that Kuligowski wanted to be the DC after last season before
Pinkel decided on Odom.
And Odom had his own DLine coach at Memphis, Ricky Hunley, so perhaps it could be a
But I'm speculating.

Also, speaking of Mizzou coaches, another one who used to work for Pinkel is ALex Grinch
He may another coach worth a look. He has good coaching bloodlines from having played/coached

That explains why Wazzou's D looked so good this year. I watched them a bunch of times, and they looked nothing like a typical Leach defense. They were very physical and sound whenever I watched them despite being very limited physically.

Pinkel decided on Odom.
But I'm speculating.

That explains why Wazzou's D looked so good this year. I watched them a bunch of times, and they looked nothing like a typical Leach defense. They were very physical and sound whenever I watched them despite being very limited physically.

Yeah man, and I like that Wazzu DL coach. He has several of his players earn All-Pac12 mention.
I like that defense.

Advertisement
Back