Crablegs Winston an Embarrassment to Hometown

Kirijax

Senior
Seem to be running across articles like this a lot lately. Well-deserved.

Jameis Winston's hometown residents 'embarrassed' by Florida State quarterback

“He’s an embarrassment to Hueytown,” Hueytown, Alabama resident Pam Miller told AL.com. “But the bigger issue is that this young man is ripping apart his future with his own hands. It’s like a runaway train. You know it’s going to wreck, but all you can do is watch. It’s terrible and it’s tragic.”

Advertisement
lol...if youve ever been there you know that Hueytown, Bessemer, and surrounding areas is a **** hole. Nothing there but old steel plants. He really gotta be trying hard to be an embarrassment...That place is a hole in the earth that just so happens to have humans living in it.

******* love it...That guy is also a major lame with athletic ability. That speech last year before the Clemson game...lulz

I never heard of his home town till Jameis gave me a reason too. Sounds like they are just ****ed off Alabama fans if you ask me.

Advertisement

“He’s an embarrassment to Hueytown,” Hueytown, Alabama resident Pam Miller told AL.com. “But the bigger issue is that this young man is ripping apart his future with his own hands. It’s like a runaway train. You know it’s going to wreck, but all you can do is watch. It’s terrible and it’s tragic.”

You really reachin here........

Advertisement
Kids an idiot and its truely ashame that his talent will be wasted as his off the field and on the field antics will surely have his career circling the drain in the near future. Well he`ll be one **** of a bag boy or warehouse employee.

Advertisement

You really reachin here........

Yeah, I kinda thought so too. But I'm never one to miss a dig at Crablegs Jameis when I'm bored and the opportunity presents itself.

Hueytown has actually been famous for years as the home of Bobby and Davey Allison of NASCAR fame. They have always been a credit to the town while he has been an embarrassment .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back