Courtel Jenkins

Advertisement
Franchise,
True but I think they usually get those done by today at the latest. Usually if it's a serious injury, we hear about by today.

Wow. Glad you ******* sticks actually answered the question.

Chill hoss. Nothing has been released. I've been searching Twitter every few hours too. Nothing's been said or even guessed at.

Actually Richt said everyone's fine on the injury front

No he didn't.

He basically said he didn't know the extent of Jenkin's or Gordinier's injuries.

Why would you pull something like that out of your ***?

Franchise,
True but I think they usually get those done by today at the latest. Usually if it's a serious injury, we hear about by today.

That's correct. The MRIs are usually the next day or Monday. Rick isn't all that open with info. So maybe he already knows and hasn't released the news yet.

MRI won't get done on a knee until the swelling goes down. The fluids will not give the tech a good imagine to determine the potential damage. More swellings usually means more damage. We won't know for sure until next Saturday.

Advertisement
I wonder, has there ever been an injury in a blowout where someone didn't decide to ask, "Why was he in there?"

MRI won't get done on a knee until the swelling goes down. The fluids will not give the tech a good imagine to determine the potential damage. More swellings usually means more damage. We won't know for sure until next Saturday.

Do you know how significant the swelling is or if there even is swelling?

Advertisement
This kid is a **** of a player, and although we have good depth, lets hope he is not done like Gordinier.

This kid is a **** of a player, and although we have good depth, lets hope he is not done like Gordinier.

We don't have that much depth at DT. Martin and Moten are injured. Luckily Willis will be back for the FAU game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back