Courted Jenkins

Looked nice tonight. Hopefully he doesn't transfer.
why would he transfer. he is on 2 deep plays a lot I don't understand why would leave. yes he isn't starting that's McIntosh and Norton but he is top sub behind them over willis and moten. so why would he transfer and have to sit a year.

Advertisement
Looked nice tonight. Hopefully he doesn't transfer.
why would he transfer. he is on 2 deep plays a lot I don't understand why would leave. yes he isn't starting that's McIntosh and Norton but he is top sub behind them over willis and moten. so why would he transfer and have to sit a year.
I don't get it either but FWIW, I think the rumor started when Pete mentioned it as a possibility a few weeks ago. Same with Gus.

The announcers were drooling over how we can easily sub 4 DL at a time. Not many teams have that luxury and we will only be better and more depth next year...wow.

Courtel was in the dog douse because he was having a lot of Mental Errors which lead to a lot of 15yd penalties at critical times. Then his attitude started to change and there was talking of moving him to the oline (part motivation and part attempt to show him the door). Hence the talk of him transfering, Courtel is at times his own worse enemy. But I he can go home over the holiday and get his mind right he will be welcomed back with open arms because the kid is a baller.

He has the mental fortitude (he showed it his senior of high school) to handle being at Miami.

Link to article about Courtel Jenkins transformation Sr year of high school
Courtel Jenkins of DePaul signs to play football at Miami (Fla.) on National Signing Day (Updated with Video) - NJ.com

Courtel most likely got caught in rut this season that hopefully is over now. He needs to find himself a Bianca Wilfork type to keep him on track and satiated (that's right big girl luvin for a big boy) at Miami.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Was happy to see ol Courtel in there banging. I think he'll do himself good if he lost some more weight for muscle. He will always have knee problems because of his build with hard knocking knees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back