Couldn't we once announce a new hire without it leaking first?

Canenable

Recruit
I don't understand the need our insiders at the U have to leak out information before we just announce the new hire. Just once I would love to see us do anything professionally at our school! Is there not one adult in charge that can control the information flow? I know, I know, I am asking too much from this organization and that is exactly why we are where we are in the pecking order of athletics and football in particular. Most talent in high school football per capita in south Florida and a college team that can't figure out how to announce a new hire or recruit or game coach or develop talent or hire an experienced head coach or or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
You must not be from Miami. We all know somebody, who knows somebody, who sold the playmaker blow in the 80s and thus has some ties to the coaching staff. We can't keep **** silent. Sorry.

I don't understand the need our insiders at the U have to leak out information before we just announce the new hire. Just once I would love to see us do anything professionally at our school! Is there not one adult in charge that can control the information flow? I know, I know, I am asking too much from this organization and that is exactly why we are where we are in the pecking order of athletics and football in particular. Most talent in high school football per capita in south Florida and a college team that can't figure out how to announce a new hire or recruit or game coach or develop talent or hire an experienced head coach or or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach or hire an experienced head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Why do you care that it leaked? Like why?
2. It happens at every single school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stefan doing his part in not breaking any news before the school does. Except for the Rumph thing.

Why does it matter? Press get info first often. This isn’t a Miami Hurricanes thing. It’s a sports thing.

Advertisement
1. Why do you care that it leaked? Like why?
2. It happens at every single school.
Exactly, not sure what he's whining about. Prior to most coaches actually officially signing on the dotted line, you see the articles saying he's set to sign with, or has agreed to terms with, the school.

People just look for nonsense to complain about.

Advertisement
Back