Could you imagine

Advertisement
Byrd is a HUGE loss. Kid was a 3 and done type who would of contributed DAY 1. CMR & Co. have been doing a solid job so far, but this one hurts. These are the kind of kids you need to distinguish yourself from being good to GREAT.

We really need to poach a grad transfer from someone. CB depth is scary thin.

Byrd didn't want to play for Butch's byatch I guess. All they had to do is show him film of the UT UGA game

Advertisement
It's gonna take five years before Richt has a reasonable chance to do something nationally (particularly with the damned crooked $EC now recruiting against him). I know he didn't have much time to recruit these kids and guess he did okay......but it's still a kind of "meh" class (if considerably better than what Golden would have brought in). Finley helps....but we have no CBs. and still no DTs. (WHY is this ALWAYS an issue here?)

Byrd didn't want to play for Butch's byatch I guess. All they had to do is show him film of the UT UGA game

Byrd is a huge loss but you're mistaken if you think it had anything to do with Richt

You're also an idiot if you think richt is butch's *****. But I'll save that argument for another time

It's gonna take five years before Richt has a reasonable chance to do something nationally (particularly with the damned crooked $EC now recruiting against him). I know he didn't have much time to recruit these kids and guess he did okay......but it's still a kind of "meh" class (if considerably better than what Golden would have brought in). Finley helps....but we have no CBs. and still no DTs. (WHY is this ALWAYS an issue here?)

we got 1 dt in tyreic martin and could get kobe jones a 4 star tomorow its not over. cb depth right now in this class sucks. malek young is a cb. the other db's are safeties in this class. elder, redwine,jackson,mayes, we haven't seen much of but will have to play and redwine could be a nice cb. we just don't know. no diffrent with byrd. byrd looks great but never played in college.

byrd was a big loss but i think staff saw it coming. now if we can somehow get shayim carter that would be a huge get.

Advertisement
Our CB depth is fine as long as no one gets injured besides Deion Jackson no one in this 2016 cycle would have started at CB for the U next year, Byrd would have provided depth and experience for next year... Mayes and Redwine are beasts and you will see that this year as well as M. Jackson... Golden recruited great talent he just didn't know how to use it

Deion Jackson is the biggest loss of this recruiting year!!!!!!

Byrd is a huge loss but you're mistaken if you think it had anything to do with Richt

You're also an idiot if you think richt is butch's *****. But I'll save that argument for another time

You could have stopped at Smokey being an idiot just because...

Advertisement
Back