Cory Lemonier

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember this kid`s recruitment. He often commented how Shannon wasn`t recruiting that hard and did not stay in contact. Shannon is definitely to blame here.

Which is code speak for coach aint playing the games like the others are. How many times during the Shannon years did we hear the "coach isn't show me the love" comments from top recruits. Happened way too many times and we are seeing the results.

Just watching games today/tonight and seeing some of the kids we missed out on that could have made the difference.

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

These are just a few that we were either in the lead at one point for, or in the top 2-3 and couldn't close on.

Out of all you listed the only one we had a legit shot at was Hosley.....

Nix was gone soon as Hurtt was going to be let go............
Charles had NO interest....
Joyner??..Kid was a diew hard fsu fan what made u think there was a shot?
Gio wanted out...
Lemonier...was shopping?...

I remember this kid`s recruitment. He often commented how Shannon wasn`t recruiting that hard and did not stay in contact. Shannon is definitely to blame here.

Which is code speak for coach aint playing the games like the others are. How many times during the Shannon years did we hear the "coach isn't show me the love" comments from top recruits. Happened way too many times and we are seeing the results.

Just watching games today/tonight and seeing some of the kids we missed out on that could have made the difference.

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

These are just a few that we were either in the lead at one point for, or in the top 2-3 and couldn't close on.

Gio wanted out...

IIRC we had a shot at Gio but never really went after him. We had no shot at Charles after the Shannon/Marve problems, even though he was UM fan growing up.

As far as Lemonier...define going after him hard? Because we did, but he made it pretty clear it wasn't happening so I'm not sure what you really wanted Shannon to do in this case. You can't pin losing Lemonier on Randy, he still sucked though.

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

Havent really been impress with Joyner as a db... Good hitter but struggles in coverage... I always thought that offense was his thing...

Advertisement

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

Gio wanted out...

+1
Especially Gio and Joyner... Gio could have went to any school in the state but he chose UNC after decommitting from ND... That was a smart move because he was a starter once he hit campus before his injury... And Joyner was a FSU lock from the beginning... I recall an interview his junior year before he transferred to STA... He tstaed he never was interested in UM but he had a good visit and was considering it...

Gio wasnt there for the take....he knew he would sit here....didnt want too.

all instate schools wanted him but he committed to ND...then to UNC+?? RIGHT.........

Lemonier no real shot either..he was shopping himself....**** hi sbi went to New Mexico State...

That would of been a potent team coming back

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

Advertisement
It was pretty common knowledge among the masses that Lemonier had a price tag on him...if ya'll didn't learn over the years, those players didn't get much love from Randy.

If you are not cheating, you are not trying Bruh
It was pretty common knowledge among the masses that Lemonier had a price tag on him...if ya'll didn't learn over the years, those players didn't get much love from Randy.

He did the same thing to Bowe and Patrick Peterson. Once they put their hands out, Shannon stopped talking to them.

Advertisement

Lemonier
Louis Nix- (ND) DT
Joyner- (DB) FSU
Gio Bernard (RB) UNC
Holesly -(DB) VT
Orson Charles (TE) UGA

Joyner was all F$U well before he transferred to St. Thomas, don't think we really a shot with Charles either, but a kid like Nix hurts as we so badly need help at DT.

Advertisement
Back