Corona Virus - good for Miami? - recruiting

CaneSupremo

Shalala's Jock Strap
Hi guys hope everyone is good. Saw this article about how the virus is keeping kids closer to home. It would be nice for UM to keep some talent down here.

“And Omoruyi told Rivals.com recruiting analyst Corey Evans that the coronavirusplayed a role in his decision to stay closer to home, as Arizona State loomed prominent in his decision. His guardian, Mohamed Oliver, added: “The big difference was the coronavirus. Once it hit, it kind of gave him a real meaning of what distance really is.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, this is ain't gone help ish. ASU appears to be an up and coming program w/in the PAC-12. The only thing that will keep these jits home is the ability to win on the field, period.
I will confess the only other team I've followed besides us the last 2 years has been ASU. I enjoy Herm Edwards style. Bringing in Marvin Lewis was a good move.

I will confess the only other team I've followed besides us the last 2 years has been ASU. I enjoy Herm Edwards style. Bringing in Marvin Lewis was a good move.

Herman was heavily involved in high school football w the UA all star game, and is a former NFL coach. I’m interested to see what ASU do this yr (or next yr if the season is cancelled)

I am rethinking thex question which is this thread, and my answer is yes. It’s obvious that it will be many months before people are regularly flying on airplanes. If you haven’t had the virus, and you can’t be assured that the person who just sat in your seat before you,nor the person next to you is virus free, you likely aren’t getting on a plane, or your parents aren’t letting their son board a plane. Less air travel can very much translate to more recruiting trips near high school. And thanks good for any team in a talent rich area.
in addition to UM, this can help USC and UCLA. Also LSU and the Texas school, PSU and OSU.

Advertisement
I swear, it sure would be nice for this staff to find a way to use this virus to keep local recruit's home.. Put up billboards, make some T-shirts make it a slogan!!

These kids aren't worried about the virus. They think they're superhuman and don't think about the consequences if they do get it and the damage it could do to their older family members.

These kids aren't worried about the virus. They think they're superhuman and don't think about the consequences if they do get it and the damage it could do to their older family members.
Yeah...this was spring break mid-March:

1586130419408.png

We've had 44 kids at the University of Texas come back from spring break infected with coronavirus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They don't care. Just means they get that inheritance sooner. They already think older people ripping them off through social security. Already probably ****ed they not getting full stimulus checks. And they already spent the remainder of this semester's student loan on spring break trip expenses. They broke.

Advertisement
Back