Cornhole!

JD08

Ready for Ska's fourth wave
Maude
For some reason I now find cornhole fascinating. I took my kids to Old Florida Bar and Grill back before Covid and they always want to play cornhole before we leave. They have orange an green side and an orange and blue side and the always fight to see who gets orange and green because I raised them right.

Anyway, my son decided he wanted to make a cornhole board for home so we got some plans, made all our cuts, put it together, and are halfway through painting. I'll update once complete, but we bought some bags off ebay and will hop6be done this weekend.

Advertisement
For some reason I now find cornhole fascinating. I took my kids to Old Florida Bar and Grill back before Covid and they always want to play cornhole before we leave. They have orange an green side and an orange and blue side and the always fight to see who gets orange and green because I raised them right.

Anyway, my son decided he wanted to make a cornhole board for home so we got some plans, made all our cuts, put it together, and are halfway through painting. I'll update once complete, but we bought some bags off ebay and will hop6be done this weekend.

I think a lot of people will be taking up new hobbies with this COVID crap. I'm restoring an old Peterborough 75th Anniversary Zephyr to pass the time. Will post pics soon. Hopefully this mess brings out the best in people, and reminds them there are more important things in life than, well, a crapload of nonsense and bickering.

I had my father-in-law make me one. Green and orange with a big U on it. Then just picked up a set of green and orange bags
D2435A39-96D5-41E3-996F-526F12DEE467.jpeg

Last edited:

Bought me a corn hole set at Bass Pro for 29.99 at the beginning of lockdown. Great sale. My 7yr old daughter is quite a player.

Advertisement
I think a lot of people will be taking up new hobbies with this COVID crap. I'm restoring an old Peterborough 75th Anniversary Zephyr to pass the time. Will post pics soon. Hopefully this mess brings out the best in people, and reminds them there are more important things in life than, well, a crapload of nonsense and bickering.
I absolutely love those wooden speedboats. If I could get one I would.

That's probably nicer than ours, but my son will be able to say he did it all by himself.

I'm just hoping he'll get the legs the same length.
Yeah, don’t think I could of made one. I could only imagine what it would of looked like.

Advertisement
I absolutely love those wooden speedboats. If I could get one I would.
Western Manitoba barn find. I just had a decal made from one I found online of a different model, and what was left of mine. Man, I am excited. Once the bottom dries it is time to put the seats back in and do the deck. Completely replacing it as it was shot, and missing a few pieces. These are the decals... The 75th Anniversary was the hard one, as there are no examples of it available. Still waiting for the paint to dry...

Attachments

• PtboWC Zephyr 75thYear Full (1).jpg
    PtboWC Zephyr 75thYear Full (1).jpg
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC09341.JPG
    DSC09341.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
I watched some on tv the other night and started off frowning cause one dude was wearing crocs and the other was wearing slides. But I was high and watched it anyway. I'm almost ashamed to admit I was surprised at how good these dudes were and how often all eight bags went in the hole. I'll be looking forward to playing it more often.

Advertisement
Back