Corn

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Deserve better than this. Dude is relentless. By far the best player on the team. Sucks that's Brad and the Offense are allowed to waste Corn's effort

Advertisement
And yet even he made a completely retarded play by tackling the returner after he called fair catch. Everyone is putting in their part to keep us mediocre

And yet even he made a completely retarded play by tackling the returner after he called fair catch. Everyone is putting in their part to keep us mediocre

because he called a fair catch early af and was probably being blocked while he called it so he didnt see, decided to make the tackle after like 3 seconds after he caught the ball because the officials didnt blow the whistle since they didnt know he called it either!!

I don't blame him there. I think that's Switzer trying to be slick, waiting for the fair catch immediately after it goes off the foot. He was being aggressive and I give him a pass.

Bottom line: he has been the best player on the field in most of our games. I knew he was good, and I expect a lot out of him, yet he is exceeding my expectations. Stud.

Advertisement
Corn is playing amazing football. It's sucks that we don't have anyone on the offense we can depend on.

Advertisement
The post about the whistle on the punt wAs exactly right - no whistle blowing at dead after catch and returner habit of hesitating- basically faking fair catch then taking off- corn waited and no whistle - returner started to move so corn pounded his ***- refs where amateur hour pathetic

Corn had been best player on field last two weeks - tracking down cook was Hester flashback - I really didn't think he could doit
Corn is a good athlete but u put pads on and he is at another level - handful of those guys and your team becomes really dangerous
Miss him already. .

Advertisement
Back