Corn Elder

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
Continues to impress on almost every snap. Great job today of affecting the Heels' lateral passing game.

The read and strike on that pass to Switzer was a thing of beauty.

Best all around football player on this team...if only he were given the opportunity to return kicks and punts...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im really happy for Corn Elder. He finally gets to play in a scheme that allows him to show his athleticism. Golden nearly ruined Corn Elder's NFL prospects. He'll be a first round pick next year IMO.

Elder is a STUD! Should also be returning kicks or punts.

People should have seen the warning signs. Lewis returning kicks? Berrios returning punts? WTF?!? His reasoning is that they catch the ball. WTF?!? When we were dominant we always had our most talented guys on the field, our playmakers. Richt is Alfredo Golden 2.0, minus the ****** defense.

Franchise has been on point. We need to be putting Kaaya in the spread and let him get the ball out to our talent. You DO NOT put an immobile QB that possesses very little pocket presence under center. It is a recipe for disaster. You let him have the advantage by seeing the whole field before the snap and by letting him make quicker decisions.

I feel sorry for our defense. Playing their hearts out again to get betrayed by the ****** play calling of our corch.

Advertisement
Looked like the most talented guy on the field yesterday. Gonna get paid if he keeps this up. Could you imagine his stock if we actually used him on special teams?

Advertisement
Back