Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
Justifying what? You think Deon leaked film of his top recruit during fall camp 2023? Before the season started. I don’t think he’s that crazy to do it but who knows. That being said, you have crazy obsession with this man bruh. I just pointed out that I saw that video last fall.

Neon is not a good person or a good coach. He's just not.

So now your argument is that Neon was just letting random people onto the practice field to take any cell phone video that they wanted to? And that he had no control or ability to prevent anyone from posting humiliating video of true freshmen practicing?

I'll patiently wait to read your next defense of Neon...

I’ve heard that Cormani both skipped the class room & film sessions on several occasions, which led him to being placed on the bench. Apparently, bro was not adjusting well to the college life, & was called out for it.

It was a bad combination of an immature recruit surrounded by immature coaches. Not a recipe for successful development.

Advertisement
Neon is not a good person or a good coach. He's just not.

So now your argument is that Neon was just letting random people onto the practice field to take any cell phone video that they wanted to? And that he had no control or ability to prevent anyone from posting humiliating video of true freshmen practicing?

I'll patiently wait to read your next defense of Neon...
Ok

I could start a list of recruits who have the 1,000 yard stare. They never ever pan out. Cormomo on his way to being the latest.

Advertisement

Yeah….I’m all about second chances. In most cases, unless the player ends up doing prison time and the matter is out of the school’s hands.

Cormani would need to convince he wants to turn things around and mature into a grown man.

1. Have real mentors, and not agents, handlers or his mother.
2. Reasonable, low NIL.
3. Redshirt 2024 unless injuries force him to play. Scout team. Do the hard work. Grind. Be on time.
4. All the academic and community work players do.

He needs to show he’s willing to invest in himself for the long term rather than short term gains.

The road he is traveling does not lead to an NFL career.

Last edited:

Trim azzz school list

Theresa May Lol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back