Coral Gables

fraggle

Senile Senior
In looking at zip codes with the highest concentration of Corona Coral Gables is bright red. Hopefully our students and staff are all safe. Anyone know of Corona impacting the U?

Advertisement
I think Miami city will be fine as a whole.

I am from Sac and family living in the bay area. We are balls deep in it.

But... Overall ok. CA is getting ready for the giant hit.

Miami as a city has hopefully peaked.

Advertisement
If I understand correctly, the number of case confirmations are attributed to the zip codes where the hospitals are that actually did the test. Theoretically, Coral Gables could have no citizens with cases but if everybody in the greater Miami area who tested positive for coronavirus got their confirmation at a hospital in the Coral Gables zip code then that would make it look like Coral Gables itself was in the midst of a huge crisis.

I think Miami city will be fine as a whole.

I am from Sac and family living in the bay area. We are balls deep in it.

But... Overall ok. CA is getting ready for the giant hit.

Miami as a city has hopefully peaked.

We should be good though bro; we got ahead of it; but mofos r still walking about & hanging out like it’s all good.

Advertisement
If I understand correctly, the number of case confirmations are attributed to the zip codes where the hospitals are that actually did the test. Theoretically, Coral Gables could have no citizens with cases but if everybody in the greater Miami area who tested positive for coronavirus got their confirmation at a hospital in the Coral Gables zip code then that would make it look like Coral Gables itself was in the midst of a huge crisis.
Correct. Memorial Hospital in Hollywood was one of the first testing spots in the state and right off the bat, Hollywood had among the most recorded covid 19 rates in the state.

Advertisement
Back