Cooney talks summer recruiting

Advertisement
Oh look another lovely article written by our very own shrimp**** Chris Stock
Dude, I sometimes listen to the 247 podcast and just when I thought nobody could possibly sound more dorky than David Lake, they bring Stock out and I'm just ready to shoot myself in the head. At least now they replaced him with that Gaby guy who isn't absolutely terrible.

Dude, I sometimes listen to the 247 podcast and just when I thought nobody could possibly sound more dorky than David Lake, they bring Stock out and I'm just ready to shoot myself in the head. At least now they replaced him with that Gaby guy who isn't absolutely terrible.
Yea I have no issues with Gaby. He seems to bring some value but the other 3 are slapdicks times 100.

Advertisement
I just hate that none of the Miami 247 guys ever have any conviction in anything they really say, they remain neutral on everything cuz they're so afraid of being wrong. Like get some balls and stop being so generic.
Yes sir hedgemasters galore. Especially Ivins *****ass.

I just hate that none of the Miami 247 guys ever have any conviction in anything they really say, they remain neutral on everything cuz they're so afraid of being wrong. Like get some balls and stop being so generic.
To be fair, none of them know anything

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back