Cool New Canes Hype Vid

Advertisement
The producers of that video failed to realized that what made our team special in the 1999 - 2002 with Dorsey was our Defense. They would completely shut down the opposing teams offenses and give Dorsey and the offense multiple chances at scoring.

With our current defense, we celebrate just holding them to 3-points each drive.

Love Kayaa, but we will be a middle of the pack team as long as our Administration and Coaching staff are content with bowl eligibility.

Advertisement
Gotta lose the green helmets....gotta lose the green helmets...gotta lose the green helmets

This is 2000 all over again! Get on board, fellas! Conductor Al and Engineers Mark D'Onofrio and James Coley are driving this train to the playoffs!

Advertisement
The producers of that video failed to realized that what made our team special in the 1999 - 2002 with Dorsey was our Defense. They would completely shut down the opposing teams offenses and give Dorsey and the offense multiple chances at scoring.

With our current defense, we celebrate just holding them to 3-points each drive.

Love Kayaa, but we will be a middle of the pack team as long as our Administration and Coaching staff are content with bowl eligibility.

I agree, but I do thimk Dorsey in a lot of ways was the linchpin. His leadership was big to the team a lot, but no one can deny that he wasn't the reason we won so much back then.

Well, there certainly was a drop off when he left. And there was an amazing defense left for the first year Brock Berlin was here. We have had lots of above average pieces, Running backs, Wide outs, Tight Ends, Defensive players etc. But we really haven't had a legit top flight qb since Ken Dorsey...

How sad. Shows the past playing teams such as FSU, UF and Nebraska which we beat all three! Move forward to the present, and the video starts by showing Kaaya on the sideline holding that hideous green helmet! That right there is blasphemy. Then the video proceeds to show highlights of Arkansas St., Duke, FAMU.

Sad...

How sad. Shows the past playing teams such as FSU, UF and Nebraska which we beat all three! Move forward to the present, and the video starts by showing Kaaya on the sideline holding that hideous green helmet! That right there is blasphemy. Then the video proceeds to show highlights of Arkansas St., Duke, FAMU.

Sad...

There were highlights of FSU and NEB in there

Advertisement
If I had 1000 bucks for every pump up video that suckered me in over the last 12 years... These videos are worthless. Show me something on the field in real life for 15 straight games and I will believe again. Until then, #firealgolden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back