Context

prinmemo

Junior
I am unhappy with our performance these last four games. Having said that, we lost three games where one break could have meant a victory. For example, if the holding call (that was not holding) on Walton's TD cost us the game against FSU. Carter's failure to scoop the ball againat ND cost us the game. All the holding non calls against NC cost us the game.

In other words, we have lost a bunch of close games that could have gone either way.

Neg away.

Advertisement
Thats true but fsu, unc and nd made a bunch of mistakes..nd was troubling to go down 20. We scored 0 points off an onside kick and muffed punt recovery...

I am unhappy with our performance these last four games. Having said that, we lost three games where one break could have meant a victory. For example, if the holding call (that was not holding) on Walton's TD cost us the game against FSU. Carter's failure to scoop the ball againat ND cost us the game. All the holding non calls against NC cost us the game.

In other words, we have lost a bunch of close games that could have gone either way.

Neg away.

So did we under golden multiple times. What's your point? It isn't just THAT we're losing. It's how we've seen our qb and playcalling regress under a guy whose supposed touted strength was that. And the obvious details that he took the job despite being burned out.

There's your context.

Neg away.
Truth. But the butt-hurt brigade will neg away anyways.

Advertisement

Neg away.

So did we under golden multiple times. What's your point? It isn't just THAT we're losing. It's how we've seen our qb and playcalling regress under a guy whose supposed touted strength was that. And the obvious details that he took the job despite being burned out.

There's your context.

Golden got beat by 10+ points quite a bit.

Neg away.
solid post. i love winning, but i see everything i was hoping for outside of the W. Richt is the right man for the job.

Advertisement
Back