Confirmed Portal visits lined up

He’s awesome. Played high school a few miles down the road from me at Link Prep.

Pure PG in every sense, but struggles to shoot it. Not sure if he fits a 5-out, but if they want to go more motion and high-ball screen actions he can create for others.
I think any team can find a spot for a good ball handler, passer, and driver. He will get better at shooting too.

Advertisement
Sean Pedulla that sharpshooter from Virginia Tech just hit the portal.

Should L go after him or is size and PG more of a priority?

They needed a driver and a good passer in the game. They somehow were the only team in America to not be able to beat Bama off the dribble. So their offense went stagnant without him. He was the better option whether he shot it or not, compared to Withers and the other white kid with the W last name.
Yes, he did that in the beginning oh the 1st half. However, you can't keep passing up open shots. He has to be able convert on those opportunities.

He'll have plenty of time to work on that in the off-season.

Advertisement
We managed to do it for Cleveland

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
In Hubert defense, Cadeau can't consistently turned down open shots. Therefore, he was unplayable in the 2nd half against Bama.

Nate Oats dared him to shoot the whole game.
Pretty much every UNC opponent did. That strategy worked more often than not.

I think any team can find a spot for a good ball handler, passer, and driver. He will get better at shooting too.
The Curbelo kid who played at Illinois and 2-3 other schools (we recruited him too) was an exceptional PG in terms of distributing, but never developed anything close to a shot. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Advertisement
The Curbelo kid who played at Illinois and 2-3 other schools (we recruited him too) was an exceptional PG in terms of distributing, but never developed anything close to a shot. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.
I think Cadeau has more to work with than Curbelo. His shot looks easier. And If I’m not mistaken he’s also super young. Like could still be in high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back