Conference Challenge Question

Just-W2

Redshirt Freshman
I'm glad he ACC decided to keep the 8 game conference schedule. I would like to see something like the basketball conference challenge. Example ACC-SEC Challenge or ACC-Big 10 Challenge. I know some schools may not be able to participate because they already have a Power 5 conference team built into their schedule and play every year (Clemson-SC, FSU-Florida).

What do y'all think about having a conference challenge in football? Could this help build the ACC Network?

Advertisement
I'm glad he ACC decided to keep the 8 game conference schedule. I would like to see something like the basketball conference challenge. Example ACC-SEC Challenge or ACC-Big 10 Challenge. I know some schools may not be able to participate because they already have a Power 5 conference team built into their schedule and play every year (Clemson-SC, FSU-Florida).

What do y'all think about having a conference challenge in football? Could this help build the ACC Network?

thanks for sharing

I wish we could do that throughout the NCAA. But I'm pretty sure the SEC won't agree.

Advertisement
Back