Coming off the COVID break

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Team tentatively scheduled to start back to practice next Monday. Feeley was interviewed by Rivals and said this was the plan. All facilities are currently closed to the team; Feeley working with each position group to make sure they are doing everything they can to stay in shape. Not sure if there will be a couple of days of "get back in conditioning "practices...

“We ask `How are you working out, what do you have access to?’” “And then we take it from there. They all have an at-home regimen to do.”

Feeley is not worried about the players' preparation. He knows the type of Canes that are on this roster: A bunch of workers. This wasn't the case last year but this year's team are bought in to Diaz's program and get after it in the weight room and on the practice field.

“As a strength staff we’re in constant communication with the players. The good thing about this is they know it’s very temporary, not like in the spring when no one knew what the timeline would be. They know that sooner than later we have a really big goal or a few goals right in front of our faces. And they’ll re-enter I think with their hair on fire. I can’t wait for them to get back.”

Apparently, Manny is scheduled to have a press conference today at 11:30 am. It will be only Manny; no coordinators or players

Advertisement
Team tentatively scheduled to start back to practice next Monday. Feeley was interviewed by Rivals and said this was the plan. All facilities are currently closed to the team; Feeley working with each position group to make sure they are doing everything they can to stay in shape. Not sure if there will be a couple of days of "get back in conditioning "practices...

“We ask `How are you working out, what do you have access to?’” “And then we take it from there. They all have an at-home regimen to do.”

Feeley is not worried about the players' preparation. He knows the type of Canes that are on this roster: A bunch of workers. This wasn't the case last year but this year's team are bought in to Diaz's program and get after it in the weight room and on the practice field.

“As a strength staff we’re in constant communication with the players. The good thing about this is they know it’s very temporary, not like in the spring when no one knew what the timeline would be. They know that sooner than later we have a really big goal or a few goals right in front of our faces. And they’ll re-enter I think with their hair on fire. I can’t wait for them to get back.”

Apparently, Manny is scheduled to have a press conference today at 11:30 am. It will be only Manny; no coordinators or players
Was it mentioned where Manny will hold his presser? I assume it will be available on Hurricanes.com.

It's nice to here Feeley say this stuff but the proof is in the pudding... If and whenever we hit the field it has to show that guys are physically prepared...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back