Columbus

suzy7389

Junior
Is it going to be a down year for them? I havnt heard of any big names from there for this year and they usually have good prospects

Advertisement
There's some talent there still and considering the district is a joke, they will make the playoffs and win a couple games. Senior RB Oshton Armstrong is in for a big year. They are young on the offensive line.

Agree with Peter, Excited to see Oshton Armstrong now that it will be mostly him in the backfield. But I can't see Columbus going farther then the third round of the playoffs. They lost a lot of talent.

Agree with both of them! Hopefully tucker can further develop at qb as well because he's got protypical size and arm to play qb

Advertisement
Agree with Peter, Excited to see Oshton Armstrong now that it will be mostly him in the backfield. But I can't see Columbus going farther then the third round of the playoffs. They lost a lot of talent.

Is Armstrong someone miami would look at?

The player that will make a name for himself this year will probably be sophomore running back Amir Rasoul. He is a track kid and is extremely raw at RB but he is close to 6 foot and about 190 and can fly. He should get plenty of carries and attention.

Advertisement
Columbus will relatively always be Top 12 Broward/Dade wise, and are a good pick at most to get back to the state semifinal, don't know if Killian is there to take them out yet.

Advertisement
Back