College Football Live

407cane

All-ACC
SIAP

for those begging for attention and saying that media and herbie was always hating on the U.

Most airtime we have gotten on a college football show in over a decade probably other than the NCAA scandal

dude went to Ohio state but has consistently shown nothing but love for us over the years and went on a rant tonight about Miami being for real and headed in the right direction. Even gave our stadium a mention on it feeling like the orange bowl.

Galloway is a hater but any media member has openly said they are waiting for the ND win to jump on the wagon, win that game and we will get all the attention this board's members desperately need

Advertisement
SIAP

Galloway is a hater but any media member has openly said they are waiting for the ND win to jump on the wagon, win that game and we will get all the attention this board's members desperately need

I dunno about his part. Galloway comes off to me as an equal opportunity hater. I mean, he talks **** about EVERYONE and backs up his comments with stats/facts. He's probably undoubtedly biased, but he really does just crush teams sometimes.

And Herbie has always been that hommie you play Madden with, but you don't bring him around your friends and family.

Advertisement
The fans make the stadium, we have young loud fans not bama with all those old men screamin dust in the air

They talk the narrative and the narrative is hype the game up, especially because it's not on another network...C'mon now, read between the lines.

The fans make the stadium, we have young loud fans not bama with all those old men screamin dust in the air

Not true. SLS, before the renovation, the noise level never stayed on the field. Structure of buildings play a major role on noise level.

Advertisement
I don’t care about ESPN’s approbation.

I don’t need it.

I don’t want it.

I just want a fair ranking from the playoff committee so that they’re not putting 1-loss teams like TCU and Oklahoma ahead of us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back