college football live talking about our weekend.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
took like 2 minutes for this guy to ask how does golden get these recruits with the ncaa cloud over their head. Overall, these seem to respect The Tie.

Advertisement
That's what's up. Miami never had the fence completely around south Florida. Top kids from down there always took there talents elsewhere. Look at the 02-04 Florida Recruiting rankings if you don't believe we've lost top players before.

Either way it's good to see Golden getting his respect.

they are talking lousiville and mentioned "really soft" out of conference schedule

Advertisement
Lulz at really soft Out of conference schedule. Their whole schedule is practically a DII schedule. No way they should play in the NC with that schedule if they run the table. What happened to the strength of schedule argument everyone used to make when it came to TCU or Boise St?

Advertisement
For UL to be even considered they have blow out every team they play IMO

Not really... They will start the season in the Top10 so with an undefeated season they should be in the NC.

IMO, the only way they aren't is if 1-2 teams from Top5 conference are 12-0 and one of the SEC school with 1 loss have lost early in the season, like Bama at TAM...

Their Sugar bowl victory will play a big part in the human polls.

Lulz at really soft Out of conference schedule. Their whole schedule is practically a DII schedule. No way they should play in the NC with that schedule if they run the table. What happened to the strength of schedule argument everyone used to make when it came to TCU or Boise St?

Whatever two-loss SEC team that makes it to the MNC needs an easy opponent to beat up on... the powers that be will make sure Louisville gets in to ensure another SEC title.

* has a soft schedule as well. If they both run the table and Bama has one loss, some one getting left out and we know it ain't Bama.

For UL to be even considered they have blow out every team they play IMO

Not really... They will start the season in the Top10 so with an undefeated season they should be in the NC.

IMO, the only way they aren't is if 1-2 teams from Top5 conference are 12-0 and one of the SEC school with 1 loss have lost early in the season, like Bama at TAM...

Their Sugar bowl victory will play a big part in the human polls.

I'll give them Rutgers considering Rutgers had the #4 defense in college football Cincinnatti had the #12 Ranked Defense in College Football, Pitt and UCF had top 30 defenses I mean. I guess they want to use those arguments

Advertisement
Any time we can get some love like college football live did today it's always a plus

Man it's gonna be something when the NCAA foolishness is over

I wish after that I could line mark may up at QB and call for an all out blitz and sack the crap out of him for screaming "give them the death penalty" he ain't even loyal to his own school

CFL piece was way positive on the U, Golden, Morris and Duke; 12th ranked class (fwiw)

Proud day for the U vs Louisville and their weakass schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back