Colin Cowherd

ball915

All-American
Defending Miami and ripped the NCAA. Said the penalty is fair and made fun of the NCAA for putting us on hold for 3 years.

Advertisement
First time I have ever heard anything positive from Coward... I generally change the channel when he is on.

I heard the beginning of his show. He was awesome I hate him usually, but he killed it today. Still a douche though, but less of one.

He was our #1 supporter today.

He's also a huge Golden fan. But he can die for talking **** about Sean Taylor.

Advertisement
Dude is pretty good he usually just tells it like it is, I know we cant take things back but im sure he regrets alot of what he says especially about ST. Anyway I usually know if a reporter is good because most people hate them so its gotta be a good reason. No surprise he ripped the NCAA because they fked up, if they didnt he would of been on the other side.

Colin seems to support Miami quite a bit. Looking forward to hearing LeBatards show later.

*#*# HIM. You disrespect ST, you are dead to me. Then the fool had 4 years to think about it and maybe re-evaluate his comments, but then he says this in the ESPN book:

"One of the comments that bothered people — people said, ‘He turned his life around.’ And I came out and said, ‘Hey, a lot of times you clean the carpet, but you don’t get all the stains out.’ And people are like, ‘What does that mean?’ Well, just because you turn your life around doesn’t mean everybody else is going to accept your apology. I mean, Sean had made a lot of enemies in his life apparently.”

I never took offense about what he said about ST. He wasn't judging the dude and Sean by his own admission said he made alot of mistakes in his life growing up. So its not like he made up sh*t bout him. The only thing I thought was a stretch was that he somewhat assimilated what happen on the night of the break in was connected to enemies he once had in life. That was a stretch and he went back on the air and backtracked that he wasn't referencing the shooting when he made the enemy comment. I dunno either way, but i dont care about Cowherd enough for it ever to bother me. But that is just me. Im far more happy our Canes are free and clear and one their way back to Championship Form! I take far more offense to those NCAA F*CKTARDS.

*#*# HIM. You disrespect ST, you are dead to me. Then the fool had 4 years to think about it and maybe re-evaluate his comments, but then he says this in the ESPN book:

"One of the comments that bothered people — people said, ‘He turned his life around.’ And I came out and said, ‘Hey, a lot of times you clean the carpet, but you don’t get all the stains out.’ And people are like, ‘What does that mean?’ Well, just because you turn your life around doesn’t mean everybody else is going to accept your apology. I mean, Sean had made a lot of enemies in his life apparently.”

Advertisement
I never took offense about what he said about ST. He wasn't judging the dude and Sean by his own admission said he made alot of mistakes in his life growing up. So its not like he made up sh*t bout him. The only thing I thought was a stretch was that he somewhat assimilated what happen on the night of the break in was connected to enemies he once had in life. That was a stretch and he went back on the air and backtracked that he wasn't referencing the shooting when he made the enemy comment. I dunno either way, but i dont care about Cowherd enough for it ever to bother me. But that is just me. Im far more happy our Canes are free and clear and one their way back to Championship Form! I take far more offense to those NCAA F*CKTARDS.

Bro..Colin made alot of bad statements about ST, you can take the kid out of the hood but cant take the hood out of the kid, look where he got shot, looks like someone was sending a message. Colin is a douche bag, and always will be. I dont care how often he takes up for the U, the crap he said about ST after he died, before he was even cold, was out of line.

That's the thing, he did judge. He took an opinion about ST and automatically linked his past with the robbery. He formed a judgement about the situation based on ST's past without researching all the facts. Then a few days later realizing he was in the wrong he gives this:

"To this day on Sean Taylor I think my opinion's reasonable, given his history. I think it's wrong. And I think what bothered most people, and I totally get this, is the way in which I presented the story. Brusque, arrogant, smug, I get it. I try to give you a rollercoaster of emotions every day. There are days I'm funny and days I'm mean, there's days I'm poignant there's days I'm not, there's days I'm maddening, there's days, I've cried on the air. I laugh constantly on the air. Sometimes I don't like me."

"But we are always opinionated and always aggressive and we think, on Sean Taylor, absolutely reasonable, though clearly at this point to some degree, wrong. And I've got no problems saying it. Well, I do have a problem saying it, I hate being wrong. Who likes being wrong? I don't like being wrong. Trust me, on those college football Saturdays, you don't think I'm pulling for my teams to win so I can thump my chest on Monday? Of course I do. Um, but, um, so there you go."

Like did you just compared being wrong about the reasonsing for Sean Taylor's death to picking teams on Saturdays?

Colin filling in for Olbermann and just shredding NCAA. Straight up mocking them. Giving us credit for being honest and imposing unlike *. Doesn't like what Miami did but likes what the NCAA a lot less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back