Colin Alford - RB from Columbus #45 on the current rooster

rok

Great Poster
Anyone know this kid's deal?

[video=youtube;h2HdNb31SX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2HdNb31SX0[/video]

Advertisement
I believe he is Flo Rida's cousin. I graduated with him from Columbus. All I got.

Advertisement
Looks short but stout. I'm guessing he's a candidate to switch to S in the Spring, and eventually take Tambu Fentress' spot, starting ahead of Ja(ni)mal Carter.

Looks short but stout. I'm guessing he's a candidate to switch to S in the Spring, and eventually take Tambu Fentress' spot, starting ahead of Ja(ni)mal Carter.

Please share the reason for you guess and if it makes sense I will change my down vote.

Please share the reason for you guess and if it makes sense I will change my down vote.

Probably because Golden's a clown who shows favoritism to less talented teachers pets like Fentress instead letting a savage like Carter play football.

Advertisement

Probably because Golden's a clown who shows favoritism to less talented teachers pets like Fentress instead letting a savage like Carter play football.
Pretty much what rok said.

And I'm not changing my down vote of your post, regardless.

This dude better be ready considering our depth

Yearby
Edwards
Walton
Gray
Tucker
Alford

Advertisement

Well maybe Carter can learn how to tackle and make a play or go hit someone instead of trying to get an INT meanwhile letting the other team score a TD.

Advertisement
Back