Coin Toss

fivecent

Junior
If we win the toss, should we start on offense? If we drive down the field and score, it could cause them to press(if not panic) early, especially with an amped crowd.

Also, given the nature of these 2 defenses, and our struggles in the redzone, could this be a game for the kickers? In that case, who has the edge?

Advertisement
We need to score early. I’d rather get them 3 & out and then score on a punt return or first drive. But I see your point.
ND is very good scoring TDs in red zone, so we need to just keep them out of it all together.
Badgley will be huge in this game. We have to score points every time we reach their 30.

Kickers have not missed a FG against us all yr like 19and 0 , I would defer and let the Canes defense unleash **** on wimpy and Company

Advertisement
If we win the toss, should we start on offense? If we drive down the field and score, it could cause them to press(if not panic) early, especially with an amped crowd.

Also, given the nature of these 2 defenses, and our struggles in the redzone, could this be a game for the kickers? In that case, who has the edge?

Nope. Come out on defense and get a 3 and out. Set the tone from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No. A strength has been half time adjustments. I’d prefer the ball to start the second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back