Off-Topic CoD Warzone Season 3 loadouts

Cane Fan 4 Life

Freshman
With all of the Season 3 changes, I’m curious to see what loadouts you guys have been using for Battle Royale.

I primarily play Solos and occasionally Plunder to level up weapons since I only own MW and didn’t purchase Cold War....Sucked pretty bad for me since most of the CW weapons were OP and I leveled up all of my MW weapons through multi-player (which I don’t play anymore).

Last season I primarily used FFAR and Kar98, but with the most recent WZ update, I feel like a lot more weapons are competitive.

I’ve been messing around with a few different Assault Rifles and switch out between the AMAX, RAM, CW AK-47 (recoil actually isn’t too bad), and the Krig. I have really enjoyed the Krig the past few days and the way it feels.

For close range, I usually stick to Bullfrog or MP5. I haven’t sniped much this season, but HDR will always be my go to.

Advertisement
There's not real super dominant meta right now you you can use what feels best in your hands and fits your playstyle.

Rilfe top tier (in no particlular order)

AMAX
KILO
M4
KRIG
RAM

SMG top tier

Mac10
BFROG
LC10
MP7
MP5 CW (Trash after 10-12 meters)
PPSH (More of sniper support than SMG)

I was AMAX for the longest time but i'm playing M4/MAC10 or M4/LC10. I mainly play trios/quads.

If you're playing solos the Fennec and AS VAL are viable and monsters. Their ammo capacity is just too small for trios and up. I would highly recommend trying the AS Val in solo it's the best TTK in the game atm.

There's not real super dominant meta right now you you can use what feels best in your hands and fits your playstyle.

AMAX
KILO
M4
KRIG
RAM

SMG top tier

Mac10
BFROG
LC10
MP7

I was AMAX for the longest time but i'm playing M4/MAC10 or M4/LC10. I mainly play trios/quads.

If you're playing solos the Fennec and AS VAL are viable and monsters. Their ammo capacity is just too small for trios and up. I would highly recommend trying the AS Val in solo it's the best TTK in the game atm.
I tried it out last season and was okay with it, but 30 rounds didn’t leave me much room for error and I don’t have the best accuracy 😂

Advertisement

AMAX
KILO
M4
KRIG
RAM

SMG top tier

Mac10
BFROG
LC10
MP7

I like bullfrog over the mac. But everything else you said is on point.

AMAX
KILO
M4
KRIG
RAM

SMG top tier

Mac10
BFROG
LC10
MP7

Pretty spot on, I've used most of these guns at some point in WZ.

Never really been one to chase the meta, since it's normally nerfed within a week or two

Right now I've been having a ton of fun running the Kar98 and MP7

Advertisement
Back