Ice
Beard
Melvin
Coley
Williams
D'Onocold
CAG

Advertisement
The worst staff in the ACC by far. I'm certain there are some teams outside of the Power 5 with more qualified coaches than Miami too.

Assistants not bad. It's the HC, DC, OC, Special teams coach and DB coach that are waste treatment plant hand clean the bottom of the tank bad.

Advertisement
I'm not saying I love Coley but I think ppl are too down on him. Yes he plays conservative at time but Kayaa as great as he is was a freshman last year and I'm sure golden held coley back at least alittle last year

Advertisement
Very classy goldenhaters.

Coaches are perceived as good as their individual units on the field. It would be your type to ignore their undefeated streak at school and within the community.

Bashing coaches and by extension the players. I hope all the recruits reading this don't cheat themselves out of an experience to win at life under the tutelage of CAG.

I'm not saying I love Coley but I think ppl are too down on him. Yes he plays conservative at time but Kayaa as great as he is was a freshman last year and I'm sure golden held coley back at least alittle last year

Our numbers under Coley are a little deceiving. The offensive production seems that they are better under Coley (i.e ypg, ppg, rypg, etc); but, the reason why is b/c quite frankly our schedule has been softer since he's been the O-Coordinator.

In 2013, Coley's first year, Miami's ppg avg. increased by 2.3 ppg from the 2012 season. However, it's misleading.

Miami's first 7 opponents finished the season w/ a combined 31-55 record. In those games, Miami avg. 40ppg. I mean they crushed their opponents. However, the next 3 opponents had a combined record of 32-9 and Miami's production stalled to a pedestrian 23 ppg and the offense struggled mightedly. Again, the next two opponents had a combined record of 13-16 and Coley's offense stomped on them by avg. 43 points in those contest. When we faced the 12-1 UL Cardinals in the bowl game, we scored a meager 9 points and the offense stalled.

In Coley's second year, we would've thought that with more talent, the offense would've exploded. However, it was the same blueprint that was established in his first year; smoke bad opponents, struggled against good ones.

He deserves his lion's share of the blame, as well, and quite frankly, he hasn't been the "stellar" recruiter he was made out to be as well.

Mickey mouse staff.

Scott is legit.
Kehoe is slightly above average.

Everyone else is a joke or unknown.
Beard might be solid.
Ice would be a **** of OC

Ranking Fataweennie Alfredo and his crew should include a picture; looks like Second Mile Dorito has lost some weight!

crew1.jpg

Advertisement
Its really bad when your coordinators and head coach are the bottom three on the entire staff. SMH.

Our numbers under Coley are a little deceiving. The offensive production seems that they are better under Coley (i.e ypg, ppg, rypg, etc); but, the reason why is b/c quite frankly our schedule has been softer since he's been the O-Coordinator.

In 2013, Coley's first year, Miami's ppg avg. increased by 2.3 ppg from the 2012 season. However, it's misleading.

Miami's first 7 opponents finished the season w/ a combined 31-55 record. In those games, Miami avg. 40ppg. I mean they crushed their opponents. However, the next 3 opponents had a combined record of 32-9 and Miami's production stalled to a pedestrian 23 ppg and the offense struggled mightedly. Again, the next two opponents had a combined record of 13-16 and Coley's offense stomped on them by avg. 43 points in those contest. When we faced the 12-1 UL Cardinals in the bowl game, we scored a meager 9 points and the offense stalled.

In Coley's second year, we would've thought that with more talent, the offense would've exploded. However, it was the same blueprint that was established in his first year; smoke bad opponents, struggled against good ones.

He deserves his lion's share of the blame, as well, and quite frankly, he hasn't been the "stellar" recruiter he was made out to be as well.

So we didn't put up numbers against teams like FSU that we put up against teams like Savannah State? I bet that makes us unique, dear friend, doesn't it? I bet everyone else is destroying highly ranked teams to the same tune they are doing really bad teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back